“The Step-by-Step Guide to DJ Your Own Wedding Like a Pro”
DJ your own wedding, pack out your dance floor, save hundreds of dollars, and wow your friends and family… with no experience!
- Go into your Big Day with complete confidence that you’ll be playing music EVERYONE will love by learning the secrets of putting together an awesome playlist that will get everyone dancing
- No more worries about friends sitting on the sidelines, chin-in-hand, complaining about the music. You’ll learn about “CPR songs”- my top songs that will revive any dance floor!
- Enjoy a super-engaged, super-packed dance floor and learn how to use a sound system like the pros: where to rent it, how to set it up, and how to make it sound awesome
- Save $700-1,400 dollars vs. hiring a professional DJ- more money to spend on the honeymoon!
- Totally eliminate the stress of planning your Wedding Day with complete song lists and the exact method I use to prepare playlists and ask all the right questions
WHAT READERS ARE SAYING ABOUT “HOW TO DJ YOUR OWN WEDDING”
“I could not BELIEVE how much content was in the book and course!! I feel super confident going into our wedding day after going through it.”- AMY SIOUX, 2/14/17
“After going through How to DJ Your Own Wedding, our reception went AMAZINGLY! I was so worried that our guests wouldn’t dance, but Brandon’s course prepared us for everything!”- JENN STAPP, 3/1/17
“Brandon. THANK YOU. Ah-mazing stuff here, man. Our reception went so smooth!! We used all the techniques you taught us, and everyone was up dancing- even my grandmother!- JAKE GOMES, 2/1/17
In an effort to save money and hear the songs YOU want to hear, you’re wanting to DJ your wedding.
“Oh, I’ve been to weddings where couples tried to do this… it never works out! Just hire the pro!”
Well, no more!
I’m Brandon Stiles, and I’ve been a professional wedding and corporate DJ for over half a decade. I wrote and produced the course “How to DJ Your Own Wedding” in order to help couples like you save money, stress, and the guesswork of DJ’ing your wedding.
This book will walk you step-by-step through the whole process, from putting together a wedding playlist, structuring the flow of your whole day, where to rent and how to set up a sound system, and how to bring a dead dance floor back to life!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hey! I’m Brandon Stiles, a professional DJ and bandleader out of Atlanta, GA.
I’ve been DJ’ing professionally for 5 years now and have learned a TON about it through all those performances, so I’d like to teach you what I know.
Pack out your dance floor and put on the wedding of the year
A complete, step-by-step course on how to DJ your own wedding
With over 100 pages of content, cheat sheets, and images, you’ll learn exactly what to do to keep your dance floor full and your guests entertained.
– How to put together a great playlist for guests of all ages and musical preferences
– The secret MC trick to bringing a dead dance floor back to life
– Where to rent a great sound system, and how to set it up to make sure your music (and your MC) sound awesome
– How to put together your Big Day to make sure your guests leave your wedding feeling wow’d